I have yet to come across a product that has done so much for my skin. Being someone with dry skin, it is really important to constantly stay moisturized. For those who don’t really have that problem, there is still a Kiehls lotion out there for you! From light weight to heavy body butters, Kiehls Creme De Corps is a MUST-HAVE product.
So what makes this product so great? Why spend the extra money? What makes it worth the trip to a department store rather than picking up a lotion on your monthly trip to Wal-Mart? MANY THINGS!
- Size variety: You can buy a small 2.5 fl oz. bottle for your purse or as large as 16.9 fl oz. bottle for the whole family to use.
- Gender friendly: Men and women can both use this product! The product isn’t scented or catered towards one gender in specific.
- Results focused: If you are buying a Kiehls product, you are getting results. The brand focuses on their ingredients, not some fancy packaging or scent to make sales. People come to Kiehls with assurance that they will get a product that works.
- High quality: Rich, luxurious product that makes you feel like you are pampering your skin. It lasts all day and makes the skin feel completely hydrated.
- Samples: This along with any Kiehls product gives you the option to try a sample out first. Go to your local Kiehls store or dept store and ask the Kiehls rep of the product you want to try. You can even get some samples online.They are so sure that you will love their products that they will give you this sample absolutely free of cost. If you are happy with the results, then go back and buy the bottle- I know you will!
Need help deciding which Creme de Corps is right for you? There are so many different kinds to choose from for virtually every skin type. Here are my fav 4:
Creme de Corps (PERSONAL FAVORITE): $10.00-47.00
Creme de Corps Soy Milk and Honey Whipped Body Butter: (SCENTED) $35.00
Creme de Corps Light-Weight Body Lotion: (LIGHT) $22.00
Creme de Corps Light-Weight Body Lotion SPF 30: (LIGHT+ SPF) $27.00
SIDE NOTE: Many men and women experience dryness of their hands. Get a bottle of Kiehls Hand Salve to carry with you during the day or for when you travel to keep your skin hydrated!
If you want recommendations on a face moisturizer, read my thoughts on Olay and Clinique to see if it will work for you.
Are you a fan of Kiehls products?